Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tonight's Game

I keep trying to think of something to write about this. I've been attempting to come up with some reason to watch or some bit of information we'll gather from the game tonight.

And... I'm coming up with nothing.

I doubt that tonight will tell us anything about the new offense or who the starting 5 on the o-line will be. It could go a long ways in deciding which running backs they keep and whether or not Josh Boyd is going to make the 53-man roster or the practice squad.

I mean, tonight will decide who the fifth running back on the roster is! Imagine the excitement!

Also, I'll be in the middle of a Fantasy Football draft when kickoff happens, so there's not much that I'll be getting out of the game since I'm going to miss it.

However, I'm still going to put up the 53-man roster tomorrow. Predictions galore. Then again, there are really only 2 or 3 jobs up for grabs. So there you go. I'm not saying there won't be surprises, but I'm also saying that Mike Tomlin already knows who is staying and who is going.

Here's a bonus for you, though: Josh Boyd is screwed. There's no way that Jerame Tuman isn't making the 53-man roster. None.

Here's another bonus for you: I bet you didn't know who Josh Boyd was before you read this. And then you Googled him. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment