Friday, April 25, 2008

Pens Content to Muddy the Waters

All of you that are checking last minute to see what my thoughts are on the NFL Draft... Fuck your asses!

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that they overcame that deficit and went on to win. I feel that they can do anything at this point, considering the fact that, as Dan pointed out, they are the greatest offensive team of all time.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series. Hopefully, it's as exciting as tonight's game, but I also hope the end score is not as close.

Also, every time I see an interview with Evgeni Malkin, I flash back to Mr. Baseball with Tom Selleck. Malkin and his interpretor seem to laugh a lot at shit that isn't funny.

Well, I've taught myself Russian and have translated an actual exchange from tonight's post-game interview:

Reporter: That was some game. How do feel?
Malkin: I crawled through foul-smelling shit like Andy Dufresne that you can't imagine to get here. You can all suck my big, fat, Russian cock. (Laughs boisterously.)
Interpretor: Obviously Evegeni is happy that the team won. (Chuckles.) And he loves all of his new American friends. Glastnost, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment