Monday, December 04, 2006

STEELERS DROP A DUCE!!!!!!

Well kids, it finally happened. Duce Staley and his $2.5 million albatross of a base salary are officially out of Pittsburgh. I think we can all breathe a sigh of relief. The Duce has been dropped.

Now all that needs to happen is for Weidman's phone to ring. C'mon, Colbert! He'll work for half what you were paying Duce!

The good news is that they picked up Chidi Iwoma (who they've missed on special teams) and Lee Mays. Guess that means things don't look good for my pal Cedrick Wilson. And, they've placed Willie Reid on IR. Great draft, guys! Maybe yinz should've grabbed a linebacker.

I Finally Figured Out Why the Field Goal in the Tampa Game Bugged Me:

I was at the movies tonight. Afterwards, since it was a good movie (Deja Vu, see it) I had to take a MONSTER piss. I trotted up to the urinal and started going to the bathroom. Two seconds later, another dude walked up to the urinal beside me and started taking a leak.

Now, if the bathroom was full and he wasn't comfortable with going in the sink, this type of behavior would be perfectly understandable. However, the bathroom was EMPTY. AND HE SHOT A PISS IN THE URINAL NEXT TO ME!!!

It's not against any actual rule, but it's a rule among men. He should've gone to the furthest urinal from me or gone to one of the stalls. Like Sunday. Go for the touchdown. Either you get it and the score looks respectable or you don't and you take your medicine.

At which point, you go get your shinebox.

No comments:

Post a Comment