Monday, December 01, 2008

Three Things...

...that jumped out at me today:
  1. The Patriots are screwed. Matt Cassel is referring to himself in the third person: "It's not about Matt Cassel," Cassel said. "This is about 11 guys on offense trying to get better. This isn't about one guy's performance or Matt Cassel and his stock rising or dropping. I could care less about that. I care about winning ballgames."
  2. I like Willie Colon: "I think we got the sense that we started to wear on them a little bit going into halftime (with the score tied 10-10)," Colon said. "As a line, we kind of saw their faces. We knew if we kept pounding the rock, we kept sticking to it and knuckling up with them, they were going to break. And they did."
  3. Guess what our record was after 13 weeks in 2007? Yep. 9-3. Don't mean to urinate in anyone's Cornflakes, I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment