Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Other Side Note...

My brother called me after Jeff Reed (don't say anything bad about Jeff Reed, or Weidman and I will come to your house and kill you and all your blood relations) missed that field goal in the fourth quarter.

He said: "We have to understand that, when we play teams in the playoffs, we're going to be playing teams that are as good as the Patriots.  Teams that are as good as the Patriots need to be put away.  Emphatically.  We just failed to do that.  We need to work on this for the postseason."

I couldn't agree more.

I'm going to say this, though: You can count on this defense to win games for you.  This is a championship defense.  I would also like to say, though, that I'd rather be in a position not to worry about it.  However, if I must worry about it, I'll be worried less with this defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment