Friday, November 17, 2006

Bonus Prediction!

Okay. I wasn't going to mention anything about the Ohio State-Michigan game. Really. I wasn't. There was too much written about it this week, so I decided to leave it alone.

Then Bo Schembechler died.

I am officially declaring that there is absolutely, positively, no way in Heaven or Hell that Michigan loses this game now. It's not possible. I mean, Bo was at least 1,535,768 times more important to Michigan than Brian Piccollo was to Gale Sayers and the Chicago Bears. And they made a movie out of that. It had James Caan and Lando Calrisian and everything.

No way they lose. There's now officially too much at stake. And, this game, officially, becomes the most important game of the season. The BCS Championship game will pale in comparison to this one. Too much drama.

And the over/under for "montages showing Bo Schembechler through the years" has officially been set at 856.

No comments:

Post a Comment