Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Steelers vs. Rams Preview

I've been thinking about how to approach this, but I can't escape the bottom line...

Bottom Line: No way in hell we should lose this game. Period. End of story. If we lose, we might still make the playoffs, but we won't deserve to be there.

The only way we deserve to be in the playoffs is if we beat the Rams tomorrow and the hated Ravens on December 30th. In convincing fashion.

If this team is like the 2005 team, we need some momentum going into the playoffs or we're fucked. I mean, we're probably fucked anyway, but this is a bonus season, so I'm not real upset about it. Or, at least I'm starting to accept the fact that I shouldn't be real upset about it.

This team has a tremendous ceiling, but a pretty low basement, too. If we lose to the Rams, we need to break up the concrete floor and start digging a trench.

1 comment: