Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Steelers vs. Lions Preview

Seriously? It's the Lions.

Thus far this century, they're 41-107. That's a .277 winning percentage. That means that, on average, they're 4-12 since 2000. That's worse than the Pirates.

I know they're at home.

I know we're the defending champs and we have a bullseye on our chests.

I know they signed Larry Foote and he knows our defense inside and out.

I also know that Troy should be back for this game.

I also know that the players know they won by ten last week and aren't satisfied (for the most part).

I also know that the Lions have won 11 out of their last 52 games. They went 0-16 last season.

I know we choked away a loss against the Bengals, but this is a less talented team than the one the Bengals have.

Just trust me. We're 10 1/2 point favorites on the road.

I think we cover.

I think we make Matthew Stafford our bitch.

I think we roll.

I think I said this for the Bengals game.

Prediction:
Steelers 34, Lions 13

No comments:

Post a Comment